University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2013)
Bowling Green State University, B.S. (2009)
Maureen K. Cosgrove
Two PPG Place, Suite 400
Maureen K. Cosgrove is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.She concentrates her practice in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury litigation, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in product liability law and catastrophic automobile accident litigation.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Cosgrove served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey.
Admissions and Licenses:
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2013), cum laude; Order of the Coif; member of the University of Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law & Policy; recipient of the Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship; Anchor, Senior Editor, and Editorial Board Member for JURIST Legal News and Research Services (www.jurist.org), and President of the JURIST Student Staff Association; member of the Intercollegiate Mock Trial Team; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Legal Analysis & Writing, Estates & Trusts, Pennsylvania Practice, and Federal Civil Litigation Skills
- B.S., Bowling Green State University (2009), summa cum laude, Economics, minor in Spanish; Honors College; Collegiate Mock Trial; Honors Scholars; Presidential Scholarship