Michael A. Sosnowski
Michael A. Sosnowski is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and the Managing Attorney of the Hollidaysburg office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury litigation and medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sosnowski was a shareholder with the firm of McIntyre, Hartye & Sosnowski. Following law school, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Wherry of Mercer County.
As a veteran litigator, Mr. Sosnowski has represented both hospitals and physicians in almost every Western Pennsylvania county and the Appellate Courts. His medical litigation experience includes surgery, cardiology, infectious disease, emergency medicine, orthopedics, and obstetrics.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Blair County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Blair Regional YMCA
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, J.D. (1992); Ohio Northern University Law Review (Manuscript Editor)
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (1988), Political Science; Undergraduate Government Supreme Court