Michael T. Sweeney
Michael T. Sweeney is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the area of medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mr. Sweeney was a summer associate at Dickie McCamey. While in law school, he served as a judicial clerk for Judge Nora Barry Fischer of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership Best Interests Attorney Project
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. (2022), cum laude
- State University of New York – Potsdam, B.A. (2019), Political Science