Benjamin J. Martin
Benjamin J. Martin is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of food and beverage liability and toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Martin served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America since 2021: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2012), magna cum laude; full academic scholarship; Duquesne Law Review (Senior Staff Member); recipient of Outstanding Oral Argument Award
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (2009), Economics, minor in World Literature