Jonathan J. Schutrum
Jonathan J. Schutrum is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense, medical malpractice, negligence, personal injury litigation, product liability law, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in civil litigation. Mr. Schutrum has successfully prosecuted and defended legal actions in both New York state and federal courts. He also has experience handling and resolving matters through alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Schutrum practiced with a civil litigation defense firm in Buffalo. While in law school, he served as an extern at the New York State Attorney General’s Office and was a research assistant at the Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2024: Health Care Law and Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- New York Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2023
Admissions and Licenses
- New York Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- American Inns of Court – Charles S. Desmond Chapter
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. (2014)
- The George Washington University, B.A. (2011), magna cum laude, International Relations with Economics concentration, minor in History