Kathryn Morrow Miller
Kathryn Morrow Miller is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of insurance defense, with a particular emphasis in workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Miller served as counsel at a national insurance carrier. While in law school, she was a certified legal intern for the Urban Development Clinic.
- David B. Fawcett Pro Bono Award – 12th Annual Recipient (awarded based upon a combination of hours dedicated to pro bono work and the results obtained in performing that work)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2024: Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. ((2013); Certificate of Concentration in Real Property
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2009), Politics and Philosophy