Kathryn A. Morrow
Kathryn A. Morrow is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of insurance defense, with a particular emphasis in workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Morrow served as counsel at a national insurance carrier. While in law school, she was a certified legal intern for the Urban Development Clinic.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. ((2013); Certificate of Concentration in Real Property
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2009), Politics and Philosophy