Benjamin F. Colburn
Benjamin F. Colburn is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the area of product liability law.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mr. Colburn served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- The Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D. (2016), cum laude; The Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation (Research & Admissions Editor); Chair, Moot Court Board; American Association for Justice Mock Trial Team; Order of the Barristers
- Ursinus College, B.A. (2012), cum laude, Politics; Pi Sigma Alpha; The National Political Science Honor Society; 3-year letter winner on baseball team