Ashley D. Waldinger
Ashley D. Waldinger is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of toxic tort and asbestos litigation, as well as commercial transactions law and trademark law.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Waldinger served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey.
- “Social Media and Intellectual Property: Practical and Legal Considerations” (Co-Presenter); Commercial Litigation in a Brave New World – Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and West Virginia CLE; Pittsburgh, PA; 4/27/2023
- “Commercial Litigation and the Vexatious Litigant” (Co-Presenter), Pennsylvania CLE, 11/14/2019
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Sharpsburg Neighborhood Table Clinic)
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. (2019), cum laude; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Property; Outstanding Oral Argument Award for Legal Research and Writing; Duquesne Law Review (Production Editor)
- Allegheny College, B.A. (2009), English