Sally A. Frick
Sally A. Frick is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of health care law, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice law. In this capacity, Ms. Frick represents an array of hospitals and health care providers in the region, including nationally-recognized institutions, as well as physicians and nurses. She has assisted in medical malpractice trials and arbitrations and has successfully argued multiple pre-trial motions in various jurisdictions. Ms. Frick also counsels hospital and physician practice group administrators on policies and procedures and other issues of regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Frick served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. She is an active member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee and is the Chair and Coordinator of the Protection From Abuse Act Project.
Ms. Frick is a NITA (National Institute for Trial Advocacy) trained trial attorney.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2015–2018
- David B. Fawcett Pro Bono Award – 3rd Annual Recipient (awarded based upon a combination of hours dedicated to pro bono work and the results obtained in performing that work)
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Health Law Section member; Women in the Law Section member; Public Service Committee member)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2010), magna cum laude; Law Review (Senior Staff Member); Outstanding Oral Argument Award
- St. Joseph’s University, B.A. (2007), magna cum laude, Political Science and History; Honors College; Departmental Honors in Political Science