Michael D. Bergonzi
Michael D. Bergonzi is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial transactions law and general corporate law, with a particular emphasis in Medicare compliance and workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Bergonzi served as a corporate attorney at a local practice in Pittsburgh handling commercial transactions, mergers, and acquisitions as well as business planning. His experience extends to the managing of corporate transaction work for international entities.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division “Wills for Heroes”
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2010)
- Duquesne University, B.S. (2007), cum laude, Business Administration