Katlyn A. Stone
Katlyn A. Stone is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of civil litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, product liability law, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in toxic tort law.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Ms. Stone worked as a law clerk with a local firm in Pittsburgh. While in law school, she served as a judicial intern to Justice David N. Wecht of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. Additionally, Ms. Stone was a legal writing teaching assistant at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Admissions and Licenses
- New York Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2020), Order of Barristers; Civil Litigation Certificate; Trial Advocacy Award; Journal of Law and Commerce (Lead Managing Editor); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Conflict of Laws and Securities Arbitration Clinic; Murray S. Love Trial Competition Finalist
- Syracuse University, B.A. (2016), magna cum laude, Psychology; Dean’s List