Dorothy T. Daly
Dorothy T. Daly is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of workers’ compensation defense and workers’ compensation coverage litigation. She also has experience in FELA defense, insurance defense, personal injury litigation, and assists with the firm’s church law practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Daly served as the chair of workers’ compensation with a local firm. She has worked in the legal and claims industries for the majority of her professional career, primarily as defense counsel. Before starting her occupation in law, Ms. Daly was a claims consultant working with several major companies to help manage their workers’ compensation challenges.
- “What is the future of medicinal marijuana in the workplace?” (Presenter); Comcast’s First Annual Workers’ Compensation Litigation Summit: The Cannabis Conundrum; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; 10/26/2017
- Regular speaker at NJ ICLE’s “Hot Topics in Workers’ Compensation”
Admissions and Licenses
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Executive Committee)
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D. (1996), cum laude
- Rowan University, B.A. (1990), magna cum laude, English and Liberal Arts