Bambee B. Blake
Bambee B. Blake is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Blake practiced with a local firm in Raleigh and had also worked for The United States Department of Veterans Affairs: Board of Veterans’ Appeals. Upon graduating from law school, she served as a judicial clerk in the North Carolina Court of Appeals for Judge Jack L. Cozort, Judge Donald L. Smith, and Chief Judge S. Gerald Arnold. While in law school, Ms. Blake served as a teaching assistant to Professor Richard T. Rodgers.
Admissions and Licenses
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- South Carolina Bar Admission (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association (2009–2012 Council Member of Workers’ Compensation Section)
Education and Specialized Training
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, J.D. (1995)
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. (1992), English
- NCDRC Certified Mediator
- NCDOI Approved Instructor