Allison L. Perry
Allison L. Perry is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of asbestos litigation, insurance defense, and transportation law, with a particular emphasis in insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Perry participated in an academic co-op in the chambers of Judge Richard B. Klein of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
Admissions and Licenses
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law, J.D. (2009), cum laude
- Ursinus College, B.S. (2006), Exercise and Sport Science