Shaka S.J. Sadler
Shaka S.J. Sadler is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and a member of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee. She concentrates her practice in the area of general litigation with a particular emphasis in employment and labor law.
Ms. Sadler has ample experience representing private and public sector employers in both state and federal court. She handles a wide range of employment and labor matters, including discrimination disputes, wage and hour cases, and wrongful termination claims. Ms. Sadler also counsels employers in an array of complex employment and labor matters involving union grievances, labor relations, non-compete agreements, employee discipline, and reductions in force.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Sadler practiced locally in Cleveland.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America since 2023: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- The National Black Lawyers – Top 40 under 40, selected in 2023
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Ohio School Boards Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D. (2016); Certificate of Concentration in Business Organizations with honors; Journal of International Law (Production Editor 2015–2016); Dean’s List; Mock Trial Team; Federal Bar Association (Class Representative); Corporate Finance Law Alliance
- Allegheny College, B.S. (2012), Political Science and Psychology (double major); Alden Scholar Award; Bonner Scholar