Annabelle L. Carone
Annabelle L. Carone is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice on defending companies in product liability actions. Ms. Carone also practices in all other areas of civil litigation, handling all aspects of litigation, including research and writing, discovery, depositions, motions practice, and trial as both national and regional counsel for large corporations. In addition, she has handled insurance defense matters such as uninsured and underinsured claims as well as product liability litigation.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America since 2021: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Special Arbitrator Appointment by Judge R. Stanton Wettick, Jr. of the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County (2010)
- Has lectured and served as a panel expert in continuing legal education seminars on product liability law and other topics
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D.
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., Business and Math