Beverly M. Barr
Beverly M. Barr is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.and the Location Chair of the White Plains office. She concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance bad faith litigation, insurance defense, negligence, product liability law, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in insurance coverage litigation and workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Barr created new insurance coverage law at the Appellate level in both New York and New Jersey.
- DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Admissions and Licenses
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- New York Bar Admission
- State and Federal Courts of New York and New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Annie Weisbrot Children’s Fund
- Hope & Heroes
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (1991)
- Stern College for Women, B.A. (1984), Education