Danielle A. Stone
Danielle A. Stone is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial litigation and toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Stone served Honorable Judge Michelle J. Sheehan at the Eighth District Court of Appeals for the State of Ohio. During law school, she completed an externship with Honorable Judge David M. Lawson of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office.
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (2017), cum laude; Honors Scholarship; WMU Cooley Law Review (Preemption and Screening Editor); Just the Beginning Foundation (team leader); Black Law Students Association; Auburn Hills Chapter of Women Lawyers Association of Michigan (treasurer); Enrollment and Student Services Department (student assistant); Mock Trial Evidence Competition winner
- Miami University Farmer School of Business, MAcc (2012), Accountancy; Graduate Assistant
- Miami University Farmer School of Business, B.S. (2011), Accountancy; FSB Multicultural Event: “How to Succeed in the Business School” (student speaker); INROADS Program; National Society of Collegiate Scholars (Vice President and Vice President of Public Relations); FSB Departments of Economics and Marketing (student assistant); Black Student Action Association; Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity; Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society