George Dylan Apessos
George Dylan Apessos is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. in the Pittsburgh office and focuses his practice on commercial litigation and corporate governance.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Apessos served as a judicial intern to Chief Judge Joy Flowers Conti of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and to Judge D. Michael Fisher of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He also served as a consultant to an A.I. legal research platform, evidencing his desire to solve his clients’ traditional legal problems with innovative technological solutions.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Federal Prisoners’ Rights)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2020), cum laude; Order of Barristers; Legal Analysis & Writing Teaching Assistant; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in International Commercial Arbitration; Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition (placing 5th out of 280 teams)
- Duquesne University, B.A. (2017), Political Science