Kevin G. Thomas
Kevin G. Thomas is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. His practice is concentrated in insurance litigation, including architect and engineer malpractice, errors and omissions, admiralty and maritime law, and premises liability, and with a particular emphasis in automobile accident litigation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Mr. Thomas practiced with Thomas, DeGrood & Witenoff. While in law school, he served as a legal intern for the City of Warren Attorney’s Office and the 35th District Court of Michigan.
- Michigan Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2022–2023
- Roe v. Mich. Int’l. Speedway, Inc., No. 342857, 2019 Mich. App. LEXIS 1137 (April 18, 2019): opinion by Judges Jansen and Meter on an issue of first impression after summary disposition was granted in favor of the defendant premises owner. Affirming the decision of the trial court, it was held that the hazardous condition – a steep drop off into a creek in a wooded, unlit area – was open and obvious.
- “Michigan’s No-Fault Amendment: Senate Bill No. 1” (Presenter); Traverse City, MI; 3/5/2020
- “Michigan’s No-Fault Act” (Presenter); Southfield, MI; 6/21/2019
Admissions and Licenses
- Michigan Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Bayview Yacht Club
- Detroit Athletic Club
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Racquet Up Detroit
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D. (2013)
- Michigan State University, B.A. (2009), Economics; Cognate in Business