Kevin H. Conrad
Kevin H. Conrad is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice on civil litigation in the areas of employment (discrimination/retaliation, leave, and wage and hour matters), medical malpractice defense, and commercial litigation.
In the employment law arena, Mr. Conrad has experience representing and advising public and private-sector employers in a range of employment and labor relations matters, including employment litigation at the administrative level and in Pennsylvania state and federal courts, day-to-day human resources consultation and compliance, and policy development, implementation, and interpretation. Based on his experience representing both employers and employees in employment litigation and counseling matters, and his experience as a judicial law clerk — a “neutral,” he takes a measured approach to achieving client goals.
In the commercial arena, Mr. Conrad has experience in lease disputes (commercial and residential), land- and business-sale disputes, non-competition and confidentiality disputes, and unfair trade practice matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Conrad was in private practice in the Lehigh Valley. Upon graduation from law school, he served four years as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable James Knoll Gardner of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. During law school, he served as a judicial intern to the Honorable James M. Munley of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and as a clinical-student-attorney for the Defender Association of Philadelphia.
- Court Appointed Arbitration Panel Member of the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Bar Association of Lehigh County – The Judge Donald E. Wieand Barristers Inn
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Muhlenberg College Board of Associates (Executive Committee)
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D. (2011), cum laude; Drexel Law Review (Editor); Clinic, Defender Association of Philadelphia; Outstanding Oral Advocacy Award; Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project (Fellow); Best Student Performance in State and Local Government Law
- Lehigh University, M.A. (2007), Political Science; Community Fellows Program
- Muhlenberg College, B.A. (2006), summa cum laude, Political Science; Phi Beta Kappa