David A. Williams
David A. Williams is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation including insurance defense litigation (automobile accident litigation, business torts, construction litigation, health care law, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, and premises liability).
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Williams was a shareholder in a large multi state insurance defense litigation firm. His practice area included a wide range of diverse clients including insurance companies, corporations, and individuals.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2004
Mr. Williams is a regular contributor to continuing legal education courses in both Lehigh and Northampton counties.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court – The Judge Donald E. Wieand Barristers Inn
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bethlehem Area Moravians Board of Almoners (immediate past President)
- Bethlehem Emergency Sheltering, Inc. (Board of Directors)
- Boys Scouts of America (former Board Commissioner)
- Central Moravian Church
- Historic Bethlehem Partnership (former Advisory Board)
- Touchstone Theatre (former Board of Trustees)
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D. (1988)
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (1983), History