Maria V. Carr
Maria V. Carr is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial litigation and railroad litigation.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Carr worked as a law clerk and summer associate at Dickie McCamey. During law school, she was a legal research and writing teaching assistant for Professor Kathleen Davies at Duquesne University’s School of Law.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Protection from Abuse Project)
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2020), cum laude; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Civil Procedure and Drafting and Law and Neuroscience; Duquesne Business Law Journal (Executive Editor); Appellate Moot Court Board (Vice President); Outstanding Oral Advocate Award (Legal Research and Writing); Justice Louis L. Manderino Honor Society
- Loyola University Chicago, B.S. (2017), magna cum laude, Psychology, minor in Psychology of Crime & Justice; Dean’s List (all semesters); Missouri Valley Conference Honor Roll; NCAA Division 1 Women’s Soccer (senior captain)