Amanda N. Zagari
Amanda N. Zagari is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of medical malpractice and is a member of the firm’s Medical Malpractice Defense Group. Mrs. Zagari is also an active member of the firm’s Associates Committee and Compliance Committee.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mrs. Zagari served as a law clerk and summer associate at Dickie McCamey. Additionally, she was a torts research and teaching assistant for Professor Agnieszka McPeak at Duquesne University’s School of Law.
- “2016 Presidential Primary Debates: Information or Infotainment?” (Media Coverage Presenter), The National Council on Undergraduate Research, University of North Carolina Asheville, 4/8/2016
- “2016 Presidential Primary Debates: Information or Infotainment?” (Refereed Journal Contributor), SPECTRUM: Journal of Undergraduate Research at Saint Francis University, Spring 2016
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Moon Area High School Mock Trial Program (Volunteer Coach)
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Protection From Abuse Project)
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. (2020), cum laude; Order of Barristers; Duquesne Law Review (Production Editor); Outstanding Oral Argument Award (LRW II Spring 2018); Trial Advocacy; Appellate Moot Court
- Saint Francis University, B.A. (2016), summa cum laude, Communications; collegiate student-athlete (women’s volleyball 2013–2016); SFU Department Award for Top Communications Student; recipient of Scarletta Award and Pen & Scribe Student Involvement Award; Provost’s List (all three semesters)