Michelle A. Thomas
Michelle A. Thomas is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and serves as Chair of the Appellate Group. She is an appellate specialist concentrating her practice in the areas of civil rights, professional malpractice, and other areas of tort defense.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Ms. Thomas practiced with the firm of Thomas, DeGrood & Witenoff.
Admissions and Licenses
- Michigan Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan (Appellate Practice Section)
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D. (1982)
- Wayne State University, B.Phil. (1979), with high distinction