Jeffrey R. Hantz
Jeffrey R. Hantz is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the area of health care law, with a particular emphasis in dental and medical malpractice. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Hantz regularly counsels healthcare entities and physicians regarding regulatory compliance. He also focuses his practice in estate planning and administration working with individual estates and trusts and has experience litigating contested estates. Mr. Hantz is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee where he served as Co-Chair of the Protection From Abuse Project and the Child Custody Guardian ad Litem Project.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Hantz served as a law clerk to Justice Cynthia Baldwin in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- David B. Fawcett Pro Bono Award – 2nd Annual Recipient (awarded based upon a combination of hours dedicated to pro bono work and the results obtained in performing that work)
- “Contractors on Projects Involving Federal Funds Better Dot Their I’s and Cross Their T’s (and Mind Their P’s and Q’s)” (Co-Author), BreakingGround magazine, Sept./Oct. 2010
- Pennsylvania Criminal Procedure: Elements, Analysis, and Application, 2nd ed. (Executive Criminal Procedure Editor); Bruce A. Antkowiak, Editor; Pennsylvania Bar Institute; 2009
Admissions and Licenses
- Florida Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2008), magna cum laude; recipient of Distinguished Student Award; Duquesne Law Review
- The Schreyer Honors College, B.S. (2004), with honors, Computer Science, and Mathematics minor from The Pennsylvania State University; member of United States Paralympic Track and Field Team at 2004 Athens Paralympic Games