Jeffrey R. Hantz
Jeffrey R. Hantz is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the areas of construction and health care law, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice. He is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee where he served as Co-Chair of the Protection From Abuse Act project and the Child Custody Guardian ad Litem project.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Hantz served as a law clerk to Justice Cynthia Baldwin in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- David B. Fawcett Pro Bono Award – 2nd Annual Recipient (awarded based upon a combination of hours dedicated to pro bono work and the results obtained in performing that work)
- “Contractors on Projects Involving Federal Funds Better Dot Their I’s and Cross Their T’s (and Mind Their P’s and Q’s)” (Co-Author), BreakingGround magazine, Sept./Oct. 2010
- Pennsylvania Criminal Procedure: Elements, Analysis, and Application, 2nd ed. (Executive Criminal Procedure Editor); Bruce A. Antkowiak, Editor; Pennsylvania Bar Institute; 2009
Admissions and Licenses
- Florida Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2008), magna cum laude; recipient of Distinguished Student Award; Law Review
- The Schreyer Honors College, B.S. (2004), with honors, Computer Science, and Mathematics minor from The Pennsylvania State University; member of United States Paralympic Track and Field Team at 2004 Athens Paralympic Games