Anthony M. Fitzpatrick
Anthony M. Fitzpatrick is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of energy law and food and beverage liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Fitzpatrick worked as an associate for a southwestern Pennsylvania law firm. Additionally, he gained experience in abstracting and title services while working for a land services company in Washington County, Pennsylvania. During law school, Mr. Fitzpatrick served as a judicial intern to the Honorable David S. Cercone of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021: Energy Law
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2012), cum laude; Business Law Journal (Senior Staff Member); recipient of Certificate of Distinction in Clinical Work with Urban Development Clinic
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S. (2009), Finance, minor in International Business; Dean’s List