Aaron M. Ponzo
Aaron M. Ponzo is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. His practice includes the representation of Class I and Short Line railroads in Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA), personal injury, and property damage claims. He is a member of the firm’s Railroad Law, Litigation and Regulatory Counsel Group.
Mr. Ponzo is also a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group. His practice includes the representation of consumer product manufacturers in personal injury and commercial litigation.
Mr. Ponzo has an extensive background in litigation. His practice has involved the representation of corporate clients in the defense of personal injury, property damage, and professional liability cases. Representative industries include retail, construction, transportation, manufacturing, and healthcare. He has also been involved in the defense of toxic tort claims involving asbestos/silicosis.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- Quaker Valley Recreational Association (Little League Baseball Coach)
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2006); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Advocacy and Adjudication; Duquesne Law Review (Production Editor); law clerk to Superior Court of Pennsylvania for the Honorable Judge Joseph Del Sole and the Honorable Judge Mary Jane Bowes
- Gannon University, B.S. (2000), Marketing