Madison L. Miranda
Madison L. Miranda is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial litigation, health care law, and product liability law, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Miranda served as a law clerk and summer associate at Dickie McCamey. During law school, she was a summer associate in the corporate legal department of one of the leading nonprofit health systems in the United States.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Protection From Abuse Project)
- Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership Best Interests Attorney Project
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2021); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Sales; Duquesne Law Review (Senior Editor); Hispanic American Bar Association (President); Pennsylvania Bar Association (Class of 2021 Representative); Health Law Society (1L–Outreach Chair)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2017), magna cum laude, Communication Rhetoric with a concentration in Political Science, specifically Politics and Government in the Middle East