Robert L. Kaufman
Robert L. Kaufman is Of Counsel with Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of technology, with a particular emphasis in commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kaufman served as Assistant General Counsel for Westinghouse Electric Corporation. He has served as administrative assistant to the Honorable John L. Miller, U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and served as a member of the Judge Advocate General Corps, U.S. Army, retiring as a Colonel.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Virginia Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Washington and Lee University, J.D. (1959)
- Fairmont State College, A.B. (1958), Pre-Law