Noah B. Oliver
Noah B. Oliver is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense and transportation law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Oliver practiced law at a preeminent insurance litigation firm in Cleveland. While in law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Justice Michael P. Donnelly of the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland State University College of Law, J.D. (2021); Dean’s List; American Constitution Society (Secretary 2020–2021); Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- The Ohio State University, B.A. (2018), History and Spanish (double major); The Ohio State University Marching Band