Nathan J. Gruz
Nathan J. Gruz is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of Medicare compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gruz served as a Medicare Set-Aside analyst with a local company. He focused on Medicare Secondary Payer issues that arise in the resolution of workers’ compensation and general liability claims. While in law school, Mr. Gruz was a research assistant to Professor Rhonda Wasserman at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2015 and 2020–2022
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Ohio Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2012), cum laude; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Administrative Law; University of Pittsburgh Law Review (Research Editor)
- Wheaton College – Norton, Massachusetts, B.A. (2009), Political Science; Study Abroad, Copenhagen, Denmark