Garry T. Davis, Jr.
Garry T. Davis, Jr. is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of contracts, construction defect, personal injury, and premises liability litigation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Mr. Davis practiced with a multijurisdictional firm where he spearheaded litigation efforts for consumers, focusing on property, real estate, timeshare, mortgage, and contract law.
- Complete defense verdict as first chair counsel defending a subcontractor in a multiparty construction defect jury trial with claims involving significant property damage
- Complete defense verdict as first chair counsel defending a gas station/retail store in a premises liability jury trial with a trial demand of $5.3 million
- Complete defense verdict as first chair counsel defending a bank manager in a complex, multiparty jury trial with a pretrial demand of $3.2 million
- “Spring Cleaning for Your Construction Case Load” (Speaker); Annual Spring Construction Litigation Seminar; North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys; Raleigh, NC; 5/8/2015
Admissions and Licenses
- Florida Bar Admission
- Missouri Bar Admission
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- Ohio Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Columbus Bar Association
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D. (2004), cum laude; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Law of Film & Motion Picture Production; Thomas Jefferson Law Review; Jefferson Medal for Academic Achievement; Witkin Award
- University of Kentucky, B.A. (2000), Political Science