Garry T. Davis, Jr.
Garry T. Davis, Jr. is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and is licensed to practice in multiple jurisdictions. He currently maintains a civil litigation practice in Ohio and North Carolina. Mr. Davis has over 17 years of experience litigating complex civil litigation matters from inception through jury verdict in North Carolina. He has extensive experience representing clients and businesses of all sizes in the areas of professional malpractice, construction defect, subrogation matters, automobile accidents, product liability, contract disputes, trucking and transportation, and premises liability. Mr. Davis prides himself on providing thorough, aggressive, and thoughtful defenses for his clients as it is his belief that tailored and proactive litigation strategies yield the best results.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Mr. Davis practiced with a multijurisdictional firm where he spearheaded litigation efforts for consumers, focusing on property, real estate, timeshare, mortgage, and contract law.
- Complete defense verdict as first chair counsel defending a subcontractor in a multiparty construction defect jury trial with claims involving significant property damage
- Complete defense verdict as first chair counsel defending a gas station/retail store in a premises liability jury trial with a trial demand of $5.3 million
- Complete defense verdict as first chair counsel defending a bank manager in a complex, multiparty jury trial with a pretrial demand of $3.2 million
- “Spring Cleaning for Your Construction Case Load” (Speaker); Annual Spring Construction Litigation Seminar; North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys; Raleigh, NC; 5/8/2015
Admissions and Licenses
- Florida Bar Admission
- Missouri Bar Admission
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- Ohio Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Columbus Bar Association
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D. (2004), cum laude; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Law of Film & Motion Picture Production; Thomas Jefferson Law Review; Jefferson Medal for Academic Achievement; Witkin Award
- University of Kentucky, B.A. (2000), Political Science