Samantha R. Cavalier
Samantha R. Cavalier is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate, energy law, and mineral law as well as estate planning and administration.
Ms. Cavalier has extensive experience in the oil and gas industry and represents energy clients on a wide range of transactional matters, including title review, division order title opinions, due diligence, contract drafting and negotiation, and curative work. Additionally, she handles both simple and complex estate planning and administration matters. She counsels her clients on a variety of options, developing comprehensive plans to ensure their needs are met and their directions are carried out.
Ms. Cavalier is a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee and Pro Bono Committee.
Prior to joining the firm, she practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh where she led the estate planning and energy practice groups. During law school, Ms. Cavalier served as a legal intern to the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- WEN (Women’s Energy Network) Greater Pittsburgh Presidents’ Award 2023
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Women’s Energy Network – Greater Pittsburgh Chapter
- Secretary 2023; Co-Programming Director 2022; Leadership Director 2021
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. (2013); Juris Magazine (Associate Print Editor); Summer Study Abroad, Vatican City
- Youngstown State University, B.A. (2010), cum laude, Journalism and Political Science (double major); Moot Court Team; recipient of Rigelhaupt Pre-Law Scholarship