David C. Fox
David C. Fox is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of energy law, mineral law, and real estate, with a particular emphasis in oil and gas.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Fox was an associate at a local law firm specializing in oil and gas, where he was tasked with drafting and reviewing certified title opinions. He also assisted clients in certain litigation and transactional matters pertaining to certain real estate title. Mr. Fox is licensed to practice law in Ohio and Pennsylvania and has extensive experience abstracting title in various counties throughout those states.
- “Turning Up the Heat on Science: A New Threat to Academic Freedom” (Author), The University of Toledo Law Review, Vol. 43, No. 1, Fall 2011, p. 173
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- American Association of Professional Landmen – Michael Late Benedum Chapter
- Northern Appalachian Landman’s Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Young Professionals in Energy
- The University of Toledo College of Law, J.D. (2012), magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Dean’s List (all semesters); recipient of Dean’s Scholar and Louis Denton Memorial Scholarship; Pro Bono Commendation; The University of Toledo Law Review (Assistant Managing Editor)
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. (2009), Chemical Engineering, minor in Biomedical Engineering