James R. Andrzejewski
James R. Andrzejewski is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C., working out of the Philadelphia office. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis on insurance defense matters. He handles the defense of general liability matters, including premises liability and product liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Andrzejewski served as litigation counsel for an international insurance carrier. As litigation counsel, he handled a myriad of general liability matters, with his work on those cases involving all aspects of litigation, including discovery, expert and fact witness development, counseling clients, and preparation for trial.
Admissions and Licenses
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (2009)
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, B.S. (2006), Criminal Justice; Study Abroad, Cuenca, Ecuador