Joseph L. Ring
Joseph L. Ring is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of workers’ compensation. Additionally, Mr. Ring is recognized by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs as an accredited attorney that is trained to assist veterans and their families with understanding and applying for VA benefits.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ring was an associate with a regional firm focusing on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law. While earning his degrees, he served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
- “Workers’ Compensation from A to Z” (Co-Presenter); National Business Institute CLE; King of Prussia, PA; 3/1–2/2018
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Legion
- The German Society of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. (2012)
- St. Vincent College, B.A. (2009), History
- Veterans’ Benefits Certified Specialist