Robert A. Watters
Robert A. Watters is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial transactions and litigation, general corporate law, and real estate, with a particular emphasis in energy law. Mr. Watters’ energy practice focuses in the areas of oil and gas and hydrogen energy.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Watters served as senior counsel with an independent exploration and production company in the Pittsburgh area.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Cranberry Township Building & Fire Code Appeals Board (former Board Member 2016–2020)
- Highland Village Owners’ Association (former Secretary 2016–2020)
- John Krauland, Jr. Memorial Foundation (Board Member)
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, J.D. (2012); Dean’s List; Student Bar Association (Secretary)
- Duquesne University, B.A. (2008), cum laude, Psychology; Chancellor’s List; Golden Key International Honor Society