Vincent Scaglione, Jr.
Vincent Scaglione, Jr. is a shareholder and director of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the areas of toxic tort and complex and commercial litigation. Mr. Scaglione has extensive national trial and litigation experience in mass toxic tort claims and acts as national coordinating counsel for a major national corporation. He has been providing strategic litigation management to multinational clients for over two decades and also maintains an active landlord tenant, small business counseling, and trade association practice.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- The Best Lawyers in America© since 2011: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (1990)
- Tulane University, B.S. (1987), Management