J.R. Hall is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and civil litigation, with a particular emphasis in coal, oil and gas law, and toxic tort law.
While in law school, Mr. Hall served as a student clerk for the Honorable James L. Graham of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Prior to law school, he served as a Field Coordinator for the Congressional campaign of U.S. Representative Bob Ney of Ohio.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Star 2010
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D. (2001), cum laude; John E. Hallen Memorial Award for Torts; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Study of Labor and Employment Law
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A. (1998), cum laude, Political Science