Jacob P. Guerra
Jacob P. Guerra is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of automobile accident litigation, general liability, negligence, personal injury litigation, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in insurance defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Guerra practiced locally handling a broad range of civil litigation matters. During law school, he served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Gregory L. Taddonio of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. (2021), cum laude, recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Legal Research and Writing and Copyright Law; Dean’s Scholarship; 2019–2021 Student Ambassador; 2019–2020 Urban Development Practicum; 2019 Best Brief Award and Outstanding Oral Argument Award; 2019 McGinley Public Service Law Fellowship
- Duquesne University, B.A. (2018), summa cum laude, English Writing