Gabrielle M. Carbonara
Gabrielle M. Carbonara is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate, energy law, and mineral law in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, with a particular emphasis on issues related to the development and purchase of oil, gas and other minerals. She is also skilled in reviewing and drafting various types of title opinions, including drilling, leasehold and coal opinions, and analyzing complex leaseholds.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Carbonara practiced as a lead review attorney for a local mineral-focused land company encompassing the Appalachian region, as well as an associate attorney with small local firm specializing in family law and criminal defense. During law school, she served as an intern to the Honorable Kathleen R. Mulligan of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Family Division and the Honorable Mary Jane Bowes of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. Additionally, Ms. Carbonara volunteered as a certified legal intern at KidsVoice.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2013); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Sanctions, Sentencing and Corrections and Sales and Leased Goods; 2011 Outstanding Oral Argument Award for First-Year Appellate Brief; blogger for Juris Magazine; Breast Cancer Committee Chair for Women’s Law Association; Academic Chair for Phi Alpha Delta
- Duquesne University, B.A. (2010), Sociology with Criminal Justice concentration, minor in History; Alpha Kappa Delta International Sociology Honor Society’s 2016 Distinguished Alumna Award