Michael A. Muha
Michael A. Muha is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of health care law, medical malpractice, and product liability law, with a particular emphasis in civil and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Muha worked as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. He also served as an intern to the Honorable Carlota M. Böhm of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Maurice B. Cohill, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021: Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Baldwin High School (Assistant Varsity Football Coach)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2015); Dean’s Scholarship; Charles Caldwell Scholarship; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Lawyering; Associate Editor for JURIST Legal News and Research Services (www.jurist.org); Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Princeton University, A.B. (2012), Political Economy; Varsity Football; Uplifting Athletes; Weapons of Mass Construction; Beta Theta Pi Fraternity