Christopher J. Hega
Christopher J. Hega is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Hega practiced with a corporation serving the underprivileged which included tax disputes before the Internal Revenue Service and representation in the United States Tax Court. While he was in law school, he participated in a low-income tax practicum whereby students would assist clients with tax services, including exploring offers in compromise.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Tax Court
- American Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Washington County Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A. (1998), cum laude, Political Science