Christopher J. Hega
Christopher J. Hega is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of family law and toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Hega concentrated his practice on family law matters including divorce, equitable distribution, custody, and support. Along with advocating for parents in child custody matters, he has also successfully represented grandparents in child custody disputes. Since law school, Mr. Hega has assisted and represented individuals in federal income tax matters against the Internal Revenue Service and is admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court.
- Charleroi High School Football Hall of Fame
- Charleroi High School Steven A. Stepanian Scholar Athlete Award
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Tax Court
- American Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Washington County Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A. (1998), cum laude, Political Science; First Team All-PAC Baseball; 4-year athlete; Presidents’ Athletic Conference Academic Honor Roll