Daniel R. Gigler
Daniel R. Gigler is special counsel at Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of alternate dispute resolution, product liability, public sector and civil rights, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gigler served as assistant vice president and regional counsel for the St. Paul Travelers Insurance Company, where he managed the staff attorney program and oversaw the professional development of its lawyers. He previously was a partner and trial practitioner in a Pittsburgh insurance defense law firm. Immediately after law school, he served as law clerk to the President Judge of Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. Mr. Gigler is an experienced and successful mediator and arbitrator of cases in the state and federal courts.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2014
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Historical Society of Mt. Lebanon (Trustee 2011–present)
- Mt. Lebanon Veteran’s Memorial Fundraising Campaign (Chair 2010–2012)
- Mt. Lebanon Historic Preservation Board (2002–2008)
- Mt. Lebanon Municipality (Commissioner 1993–2001)
- The Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- University of Maryland, Political Science, B.A.