Lars A. Peterson
Lars A. Peterson is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of product liability law.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mr. Peterson served as law clerk at Dickie McCamey. While in law school, he was a Legal Analysis and Writing teaching assistant at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Sharpsburg Neighborhood Table Clinic)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2019), magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; University of Pittsburgh Law Review (Managing Editor)
- Duquesne University, B.A. (2016), magna cum laude, Political Science; Department of Political Science Law and Politics Concentration; 2016 Top Graduate; Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society