Kelly B. Cullen
Kelly B. Cullen is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mr. Cullen served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. While in law school, he clerked for Judge Mary Jane Bowes of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- David B. Fawcett Pro Bono Award – 11th Annual Recipient (awarded based upon a combination of hours dedicated to pro bono work and the results obtained in performing that work)
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Sharpsburg Neighborhood Table Clinic)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2019)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2011), English Writing and History (double major)