Paul G. Lees
Paul G. Lees is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of education law, employment law, municipal law, and professional liability, with a particular emphasis in civil rights. Mr. Lees also defends matters involving churches and church law as well as architect and engineer malpractice claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lees’ entire career has been as a civil defense litigator. He has defended clients in hundreds of litigated matters involving municipalities and public entities in areas that include employment, civil rights/constitutional law, police practices and claims under the Pennsylvania Tort Claims Act. In addition, Mr. Lees represents clients in all stages of employment proceedings, including matters pending before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, and within trial courts in Pennsylvania and its federal district courts.
While attending law school, Mr. Lees began his legal career with an insurance defense firm as a law clerk. While holding that position, he worked for a senior partner assisting him with his defense of medical malpractice cases and another partner who concentrated his practice on municipal liability cases. Following graduation, he continued with the firm as an associate and thereafter as a shareholder. Upon his admission to the bar, he returned to his native area — the Lehigh Valley — where he continued to work for more than 25 years prior to joining Dickie McCamey’s Lehigh Valley office.
- DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2003
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (1993), cum laude
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, B.S. (1990), Marketing