Brandy G. Price
Brandy G. Price is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of asbestos/silicosis, construction law, insurance defense, real estate, and workers’ compensation, with a particular emphasis in bodily injury litigation and civil litigation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Ms. Price practiced with a firm in Columbia, South Carolina. During law school, she externed as a hearing officer deciding Authority complaints at the City of Charleston Housing Authority under General Counsel Melissa Maddox.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America since 2022: Construction Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- The National Black Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, selected in 2020 and 2021
- “Drafting and Reviewing Real Estate Transaction Documents: A Paralegal’s Guide” (Presenter); National Business Institute CLE; Feb. 2020
- “Legal Descriptions, Title Insurance and Surveys in Real Estate Transactions” (Presenter); National Business Institute CLE; Aug. 2018
- “Advanced Estate & Trust Administration” (Presenter); National Business Institute CLE; Sept. 2017
Admissions and Licenses
- South Carolina Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Black Lawyers Association (16th Judicial District Representative)
- Union Bethel AME Zion Church (Trustee Board Chair)
- Charleston School of Law, J.D. (2013); Charleston Law Ambassador; Black Law Students Association (President 2011–2012)
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. (2010), English