Steven L. Ettinger
Steven L. Ettinger is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. concentrating his practice in the area of medical malpractice. His experience also includes a background in preparing oil, gas and mineral title opinions.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ettinger practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh. During law school, he served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Additionally, Mr. Ettinger was a research assistant for Professor Hosea H. Harvey at Temple’s School of Law.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America since 2021: Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D. (2013), cum laude; Temple Law Review (Research Editor); Dean’s List; Beasley Scholarship; Paul Willig Scholarship; Jerry Zaslow Memorial Award
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. (2009), Economics and Politics–Philosophy, magna cum laude; Dean’s List; University Honors College Scholar